· Passion for the civil engineering field, with a commitment to developing a strong career within this challenging profession.
· Solid practical understanding of the planning, design, construction and maintenance requirements of a wide range of structures.
· Analytical and detail-oriented, with the ability to comprehend and resolve complex engineering issues. Displays initiative when seeking solutions.
· Proactive and positive team member, with a ‘can do’ attitude to all projects.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships with customers, business partners and stakeholders.
· Strong mathematical and IT literacy, with the ability to quickly learn new software packages.
· Membership with the Civil Engineering Testing Association of New Zealand.
· Membership of American Society of Civil Engineers.
· American Red Cross in First Aid and Adult CPR and AED certificate.
People Describe Me As
I'm Proud Of
getting my pilot licence in 45days.
The Way I Work
is with a ‘can do’ attitude to all projects.
I Specialise In
transportation and structural projects.
I Would Be Perfect For
solid practical understanding of the planning, design, construction and maintenance requirements of a wide range of structures. As well as this, I have a high level of attention to detail and can comprehend and resolve complex engineering issues.
Efficient, Reliable, Resourceful, Humorous, Professional